Drupal 9 and Re-platforming
Drupal 8 expires soon, are you ready?
With Drupal 8 expiring in Nov 2021 there’s an obvious need for companies to upgrade to Drupal 9. Rather than looking at upgrading as an expensive chore, our clients have seized upon this as an opportunity to bring true digital efficiencies to their business.
There's also the opportunity to make the most of Drupal by implementing Acquia's suite of digital experience tools. Combining these with our award winning design system means sites are built four times faster than traditional tech, marketing teams can publish, pivot messaging and build landing pages in minutes, without needing to wait for a developer. It's scalable and multiple sites are managed from a single platform.
Re-platforming in a crisis: A client case study
Presenting is Natalie McLeod, Head of Marketing at 15below, and Coherence Digital's MD, Julian Tedstone.
Hear the award winning case study of how Coherence Digital transformed 15below's digital and web strategy and achieved winning results. This included:
- building a new site in 10 days
- implementing a new Design System enabling marketing to change messaging, create rapid page builds, and conversion rate optimisation
- created and launched three of their most successful campaigns
- delivered a new level of site agility and future scalability
Sign-up to receive the webinar video
Get the most from your Drupal website
After this discussion they’ll be a live demonstration of the platform, showcasing how teams, with no coding skills, can:
- build a landing page in minutes
- change messaging and publish content
- re-use branded design patterns with brand identities baked into the platform so teams can’t go off-brand
- experiment with different page layouts